Check out this detailed guide on the anvil Minecraft recipe and make one for you to repair your tools without removing the enchantment on them.
Anvil Minecraft Recipe
The anvil is the most useful item in Minecraft by which you can repair your tools such as pickaxes, swords without breaking their enchantments, unlike the grindstone which repairs and also removes the enchantment. Here we will guide you on how to make an anvil in Minecraft using a detailed anvil Minecraft recipe.
Also, we have included the basic requirements which are minimal but are expensive. Moreover, you can use the anvil up to only 25 times and not more than that. Therefore, use it carefully.
Now, let’s start with the requirements first. However, if you know their recipes, you can skip this part.
- 3 iron blocks
- 4 iron ingots
How to craft iron ingots?
Iron ingots are one of the basic items which you will require while playing. You can craft iron ingots in Minecraft using iron ore by following these steps given below:
- Use the furnace and open the furnace menu. Furthermore, place the iron ore and place iron ore in the topmost box.
- Moreover, place the required amounts of fuel, such as coal or charcoal, in the bottom box.
- Within no time, you will get iron ingots which you have to take to your inventory or use to craft iron blocks.
How to craft iron blocks?
For crafting iron blocks, you will require 9 iron ingots at a time. Therefore, it’s expensive to make. Furthermore, you will require three of them for the anvil Minecraft recipe. Here are the steps to craft iron blocks in Minecraft.
- Open the crafting menu with the 3×3 crafting grid. Furthermore, fill all the boxes with nine iron ingots.
- After following this step, you will get an iron block. However, repeat this step two more times. And take them to your inventory.
How to make an anvil in Minecraft?
Here are the steps you should follow to craft an anvil in Minecraft. Also, make sure you have 3 iron blocks and 4 iron ingots with you.
- Open the crafting menu with the 3×3 grid and place the blocks and ingots in the given manner.
- Place the three iron blocks in the three boxes in the first row.
- Furthermore, place the iron ingots in the three boxes of the third row and at the center of the grid.
- That’s how you get an anvil which you have to take to your inventory for further use.
We have tried our best to keep this anvil Minecraft recipe as simple as possible and given all the information we had. Therefore, we hope that you have understood. Furthermore, there are many such guides which you can check out on our website.
We are also one of the Minecraft gamers like you who love to help our other fellow gamer friends. Therefore, you can support us by simply checking out other guides, as it means a lot to us.