Campfire Minecraft Recipe: Try making a campfire as a decorative item or to cook food with our campfire Minecraft recipe in detail.
Campfire Minecraft Recipe 2022
The campfire is known as one of the items which have very little use in Minecraft but look good. Here we will guide you on how to make a campfire in Minecraft using the campfire Minecraft recipe so you can easily make one on your own. It’s quite easy to craft one, but gamers forget the recipe. If you are one of them, don’t worry.
We have provided the campfire recipe in detail with all the required items. Now, let’s start with the basic requirements for the Minecraft campfire recipe.
- 3 sticks
- 1 charcoal or coal
- 3 wooden logs
How to craft sticks?
For crafting sticks, you will require two wooden planks of any tree by which you can craft 4 sticks at a time. Furthermore, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open the crafting menu having a 3×3 crafting grid and place the two wooden planks in the second box of the first and second row.
- Within no time, you will get 4 sticks at a time which you have to take to your inventory for future use.
Where can I find coal or charcoal?
Coal is an item that you can get into the game by mining deep into the mountains. Also, it requires a pickaxe, so make sure you have one. Besides that, the charcoal is made using the furnace menu where you have to burn it using a coal piece to get charcoal.
Also, do not forget to take them to your inventory. However, we would recommend you to use the coal as it’s easier and charcoal requires an extra step of burning.
Where can I find wooden logs?
You cannot readily find wooden logs, but you have to cut them out of the trees. There are 8 types of trees in Minecraft out of which you can choose the one you require. However, you can also use the woods, but it requires an extra step, so we will stick with the wooden logs.
Furthermore, you will need an axe to cut the logs. Therefore, make sure you have one with you. Lastly, when you cut the required number of logs out of the tree, take them to your inventory for further use.
How to make a campfire in Minecraft?
Follow these steps given below to make a campfire in Minecraft:
- Open the crafting menu having the crafting grid of 3×3 and make sure you have all the required items in a given quantity.
- Furthermore, place the three wooden logs in the three boxes in the third row.
- Also, put the coal in the second box of the second row, which means at the center.
- Lastly, place the three sticks around the coal, which means the second box of the first row and the first and third box of the second row.
- You will get a campfire in the adjacent right box, which you have to take to your inventory.
You can set this campfire anywhere you need as a decorative item or cook food by placing it around. Moreover, you can also make a soul campfire using this basic one. Now that we are at the end of this guide, we hope that you have liked our small yet informative campfire Minecraft recipe and would remember it for long.
However, if you don’t, we are here to help you out once again. Therefore, feel free to check out this one as well as other guides too regarding Minecraft recipes and much more.