Compass Minecraft Recipe: Make one compass so you don’t get lost while exploring different biomes with the help of our detailed compass Minecraft recipe.
Compass Minecraft Recipe 2022
A compass is a needed item in Minecraft, which you should definitely have with you so you don’t get lost in the game while exploring it. The compass points towards the world spawn, which means the place where you first spawned. Here we are going to guide you on how to craft a compass in Minecraft using a detailed compass Minecraft recipe by which you can make one.
Furthermore, we have also included the basic items required while crafting a compass. Therefore, read this guide carefully and don’t miss any steps.
1 Redstone dust
4 Iron ingots
Where can I find Redstone dust?
You can easily find the Redstone dust by mining in the mountains. However, make sure you use only iron, diamond, or nephrite pickaxe to mine them. You can find the Redstone dust ore 25 blocks below which you have to dig using the pickaxe and collect the Redstone dust. Also, you will need 1 Redstone dust while crafting a compass.
How to craft iron ingots?
For crafting iron ingots, you will need a furnace and iron ore. Therefore, make sure you have them with you. However, you can also use a blast furnace for crafting iron ingots. Furthermore, here are the steps you should follow to make iron ingots:
- Place the furnace on an empty block and open the furnace menu where you will see two boxes.
- Furthermore, place the iron ore in the topmost box and some fuel, such as coal or charcoal, in the bottom box.
- Lastly, you will see flames, which means the ingots are getting crafted and after making take them to your inventory for further use.
- You can also kill an iron golem to get iron ingots from it.
How to make a compass in Minecraft?
After getting both of those basic requirements in given quantities, now it’s time to make a compass. Here are the simple steps you should follow to craft a compass.
- You have to open the crafting menu with the crafting grid of 3×3. Furthermore, you have to place the Redstone dust and iron ingots in the given manner.
- Place the Redstone dust at the center of the grid, which means the second box of the second row.
- Furthermore, place the iron ingots in the first box of the first row, the first and third box of the second row. Lastly, the second box of the third row.
- That’s how you craft a compass which you have to take to your inventory for further use.
With a compass in your hand, you will never get lost. Therefore, a compass is a much-required item when you want to explore new biomes. We hope that you have loved our detailed compass Minecraft recipe and also hope that you have understood each and every step we explained. Besides that, we are here if you need any kind of help regarding Minecraft recipes, error fixes, and other information.