Dispenser Minecraft Recipe: Check out this easy and detailed dispenser Minecraft recipe to make one which you can use to dispense items.
Dispenser Minecraft Recipe 2022
As the name suggests, the dispenser is used to dispense items, but the catch is, you can store and dispense items whenever required. Therefore, you can use it to attack the mobs when used with the Redstone clock. Here we have brought you the dispenser Minecraft recipe in detail, which you can understand easily and also implement in your game while playing. Also, for beginners, we have included the short recipes of requirements too. However, if you already know them, you can skip to the end of this guide.
- 7 cobblestones
- 1 Redstone dust
- 1 bow
Where Can I Find Cobblestones?
Cobblestones are easily available in the game, which you can find anywhere in the game. However, you will need a pickaxe to mine the blocks. Once you mine them, pick them up before they disappear and place them in your inventory. Also, get seven of them as it’s the requirements of the dispenser recipe.
Where Can I Find Redstone Dust?
To get the Redstone dust, you have to mine the mountains. Moreover, you cannot use any kind of axe for it, only the nephrite, diamond and iron ones are capable of picking the Redstone dust. Furthermore, you have to dig up to 25 blocks down for the Redstone dust. Once you get it, do not forget to pick and place it in your inventory.
How To Craft A Bow?
For crafting a bow, you will require 3 strings and 3 sticks. It’s easier to craft sticks, but if you don’t know anything about strings, check out this guide on how to get strings in Minecraft. Once you have it all, here are the steps you should follow to craft a bow in Minecraft.
- Open the crafting menu with the crafting grid and place the strings and sticks in the given order.
- Place the three strings in all three boxes in the third row. Moreover, place the sticks in the second box of the first row, the first box of the second row, and the second box of the third row.
- By following these steps, you will get a bow that you can use to make a dispenser in Minecraft, but do not forget to take it to your inventory first.
How To Make A Dispenser In Minecraft?
Once you have all three items with you, here is how you can make a dispenser using the Minecraft dispenser recipe:
- Open the crafting menu having the crafting grid of 3×3. Furthermore, place the three items in the given manner.
- Place the seven cobblestones in all the boxes of the grid except the second boxes of the second and third row.
- Furthermore, place the bow at the center of the grid, which means the second box of the second row. Lastly, place the Redstone dust in the second box of the third grid.
- You will get a dispenser in the right box, which you have to take to your inventory for further use.
That’s how you make a dispenser in Minecraft. You can use this dispenser to make a firework show or simply attack a mob. However, you can only stack 9 items at a time in the dispenser. Besides that, we hope that you have loved and understood our guide on how to make a dispenser in Minecraft.
Also, we would like it if you check out our other guides regarding recipes that are similar to this one and would help you out while playing Minecraft, as no one can remember many recipes at a time.