Red Nether bricks are the crimson colored bricks which look great if you use them for construction in Minecraft. However, it’s not a necessity but if you like, you can make them using this detailed Minecraft red Nether brick recipe where you will learn about where you can find its basic requirements or how to craft them.
Firstly, we will start with its basic requirements and how to get them. Afterwards we will move towards the major topic of how to make red nether bricks in Minecraft.
- 2 Nether bricks
- 2 Nether warts
For making Nether bricks, you will require a block of Nether rack which you can find in the Nether waste. Moreover, take a sharp tool with you to mine it. Here are the steps to smelt it.
- Open the furnace menu and place one Nether rack in the top box of the furnace
- Furthermore, place a piece of coal or any other fuel in the bottom box of the furnace
- Within no time, you will get brown nether bricks at the right side which you have to take into your inventory for further use. You can check out the Minecraft Nether brick recipe for more information.
Once more, you have to find the Nether warts in the Nethers where you can reach using a portal. Moreover, we advise you to take a shovel with you so that, once you find the Nether wards pla
ntation, you can dig it and collect them in your inventory. We would advise you to use the night vision potion if you are unable to see in the dark.
How to make a red Nether brick in Minecraft?
Here are the simple steps to follow for crafting a red Nether brick in Minecraft easily:
- Open the crafting menu with the crafting grid of 3×3 and make sure you have the basic requirements with you.
- Place one nether brick in the first box of the first row and the second nether brick in the second box of the second row
- Furthermore, place the Nether warts in the second box of the first row and the first box of the second row.
- After following these steps, you will be able to see a red nether brick in the right box which you have to take to the inventory.
You can save 64 red Nether bricks at a time in your inventory so you can use them in your constructions to enhance its looks. You can use these beautiful red Nether bricks to make walls, stairs and slabs. We hope that you are satisfied with our answer and would appreciate us for that. Do check out our other articles if you find us helpful. Besides that, we are also one of you gamers are will help you anytime you want.